Saturday, October 2, 2010

I Heart: Cardigans

Pecfect for this season.


I have been rocking a gray cardigan like this one since the spring. It is seriously time for a new one...or maybe I'll try making one. These are a few styles I heart.


77224183-01
Open Front Cardigan by Forever 21


Gap
Dolman Shrug by The Gap


2374_9136_729_f
AE Draped Cardigan by American Eagle


On772110-02vliv01


The Dolman-Sleeve Wrap Cardigan by Old Navy


80515618-06


Fab Open Cardigan by Forever 21


73801555-01


Shoulder Epaulet Cardigan by Forever 21



3 comments:

Jackie said...

Well, I would look like a dork in any of these. But YOU my friend, would totally rock the one from Old Navy!!! Soooo cute!!!

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Since I work in a building that is often chilly, I own a lot of cardigans. I have two classic twin-set cardigans that are oversized, one turquoise/bright blue and one spring green, that I love the best. Been thinking about hitting the thrift store -- I've got one cardigan I don't love that I could trade in for something nicer.

Ann Taylor said...

Great wardrobes. I like the last one with the blue jeans. it's a pretty nice post.