Monday, June 4, 2007

Virginia, Science Project and M&Ms

I went to Virginia over the Memorial Day weekend and celebrated my 35th Birthday with Jackie.

Rose's Science Project was a hit and she really felt good about it....so did I.
Dsc04817


She performed at her violin recital last night.

Dsc04828


Rose and I stopped at the Hershey and the new M&M store yesterday. 
I think I gained 5 pounds with every step I took in that store. 


Dsc04823


Dsc04826


The Hershey Store I had been to before, but the M&M store just opened. 
Needless to say, Rose wanted everything she saw.

3 comments:

lulu said...

I love Rufus too!
And I cant believe you are 35 - you look about 12!
thanks for your comments on my blog :)

kathy said...

I saw Rufus sing that here in San Diego. It was pretty impressive. My boy hasn't allowed me to borrow his copy of the new CD yet, though!!!
Kathy

Allison said...

Alma,
Thank you so much for swinging by my blog and leaving that nice comment.
I've never been to yours before and what a TREAT!
Love the mixed media portraits...usually so much mixed media stuff looks homogenous to me, but yours stands out!
You asked where I got the fabrics for my crazy quilt project..they are mostly silk brocade samples bought on the cheap from Thai Silks, vintage hankies, and floral collage images I photographed and then printed onto silk.
I like the mix of the old and new, East and West...
I'm going to get you on my RSS feed so I can keep up with your great work!
~Allie