Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy
New Year

   There is a sacredness in tears.
They are not the mark of weakness, but of power.
They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues.
They are messengers of overwhelming grief... and unspeakable love."
Washington Irving
----
When you think about it, it really is quite sad to never see 2010 again.

To never exist in that space again...to resort to it as a memory.
Remember when...
But it in the same breath I have to say that I am happy to move on.
Today, I am spending most of my day, doing some 
much needed cleaning and sorting.
Boxing up memories of 2010 and creating room for
 whatever comes my way hereafter.

I am excited to set into motion the launch of The Glossy Project 
and to start this new year with a stronger creative focus and sense of self.


Happy New Year to all.
Alma

5 comments:

vilterietje said...

happy new year and good luck with your golssy project! love, riet:)

Johoanna Boykin said...

Happy New Year Alma. I look forward to seeing what you come up with this year. Many blessings, Johoanna

Arielle said...

Happy New Year! Looking forward to hearing about all your new 2011 adventures! Big hugs from Okinawa, Arielle

Cassie Shellla said...

How inspirational for the start of 2011! Thank you so much for the nice comment on my blog (I'm finally getting around to catching up from all of the holiday craziness). I'm looking forward to watching and reading about the Glossy Project unfold - have a Blessed New Year:)

The Dreaming Bear said...

Happy, Happy New Year to you too!!! Thanks for being such a great inspiration to all of us, Alma!