Friday, February 18, 2011

I Heart : Pink

Call it what you want.
Rose, Carnation Pink, Flourescent Pink, Bubblegum, Neon Pink, Hot Pink,
Shocking Pink, Wild Watermelon or Razzle Dazzle Rose...
but to me, all shades of Pink, inspires and delights me in the most creative and girlie way.




What do you call your favorite shade of pink?


Pink is the featured color on the cover of the March issue of House Beautiful.






Lady Gaga's Bubblegum Pink wig on the cover of the March issue of Vogue.




What do you HEART about Pink?

6 comments:

vilterietje said...

my favourite shade of pink is:PINK!!!!!! the pinkest you can get:)

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Did you see Lady Gaga's pink latex condom outfit, too?!? Yowza.

I've always loved heart-stopping hothothot pink (true neon 80s girl). But I love magenta and blush and carnation and powderpuff and all of 'em. Just bought myself a "coral" t-shirt (kind of between a soft pink and a soft peach). You've posted such yummy photos!

Judy said...

Alma,

I just adore pink of any shade at all, however I tend to hide my liking as some people I've told have thought me a little odd, lovely to discover another lover of pink.

The Dreaming Bear said...

I love all things pink too! I love that cover shot of Lady Gaga. Are you going to stitch up a sample of that one? It would be great!

Cassie Shella said...

I love pink because it is my daughter, Fiona's favorite color:) I also like purple because it is my other daughter, Alexa's favorite color:)

Giggles said...

Me too...last year we painted our living room dining room gypsy pink...this year its in style!!
Who knew, we just did what we love!

Hugs Giggles