Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Heart: Music Videos from the 1980s

I remember loving this video and wondering about the special effects.
What a great idea for a video. The special effects still look pretty cool.
check this out:
-------
Now this song I still love.
 I remember that I had a terrible crush on the lead singer.... so dark and haunting and mysterious.
I also love the use of the english horn and the timpani in this song....

love this one
----------


This last song reminds me of when we first got MTV.
The silliness is timeless....
view here

2 comments:

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

OMG, some serious flashback material here! I remember being excited to watch MTV at friends' houses, because we didn't have cable at home.

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

*EIGHTEES!!!* MUSIC (videos) ROCKS!!!!
:o)

Cool post Alma!