Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Introducing : STITCHED


I have been busy setting up the most awesome and 
most creative fabric related project I have ever been a part of.
STITCHED is a collection of online video workshops featuring sewing and 
 fabric art projects from an eclectic and talented group of artists. 
For 89.00 you get a total of 20 unique workshops by 20 amazing artists.


I will be teaching a class called:


 In addition to the 20 workshops,
I will also be including 5 extra mini sewing video projects.
STITCHED is all about fabric art designs, textile art, embroidery, 
beading, sewing and every sort of needle art imaginable.

I am so excited to finally provide sewing enthusiasts with a 
collection of all fabric-based workshops.
I will be posting more about it soon.

7 comments:

Penney said...

I have goose bumps on my arm in anticipation! I LOVE the announcement graphics.......... yummy! You rock!

Aisle 3 said...

I love this, yay!

Jennifer Ofenstein said...

I'm so excited to see the announcement!

*throws confetti*

Terri Kahrs said...

OMG! My good friend @What'sUpRoc just sent me your link!!! I NEED this class!!! Can't wait to get more info!!! I'm soooooo excited!!! I know where I'm spending some of my Christmas cash!!!! Terri

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

Looks great! Can't wait.

iHanna said...

That sounds like SO much fun!

Anita Van Hal said...

OMG...heart attack...I SO can't wait for this one!!! You're amazing! Hugs!