Thursday, March 1, 2012

New STITCHED instructor: Lynn Krawczyk


I am so excited to announce that starting April 1st, 
Lynn Krawczyk will be an instructor in STITCHED.
She will be teaching an exciting new workshop called 
The Printed Stash.


The Printed Stash 
Lynn Krawczyk 

This technique based workshop will have you creating your very own 
printed fabrics in the blink of an eye! 
Using the exciting surface design techniques of Thermofax Screen Printing and 
Gelatin Plate Monoprinting, Lynn shows you how simple it is to create personal 
imagery on fabric to make your projects sparkle.


You will learn the basic techniques of Thermofax Screen Printing and how to build upon your skills by printing layers. We’ll discuss what images work best and how to work with color to get your desired results. Gelatin Plate Monoprinting has never been easier and produces truly unique fabrics that are perfect for any project. 

(Both of these techniques can be used by fabric and paper artists.) 

We’ll spend some time discussing how to use the fabulous fabrics you’ve created. 
While we won’t work through a specific project, 
several examples will be given to spark your imagination.

Please join me in creating The Printed Stash!!! :)
To register for this and the other 20+ workshops that makes up STITCHED,
go to: STITCHED

5 comments:

Quiltbug said...

This is great news. I have her DVD and will be sure to tryout some of her ideas here.

Sequana said...

How wonderful! I follow her blog and always love her work. I'll surely be doing that workshop.

Dennis and Audrey said...

Yeah! Happy dancing here!

Chris said...

Hi Alma, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Annette Deardurff said...

This is awesome! Depending on what is in her content, I hope to answer the question of can I do some printing on some old feedsack material I have been accumulating that I found on Ebay and Etsy? I would love to come up with a way to contemporize (is that a word?) this vintage fabric as I use them in making purses. Can't wait!!!