Thursday, June 13, 2013

new online class:
101 mixed media techniques




I have been slowly working on revamping 
my website almastoller.com  
and I've just updated it with my new online class called 
101 mixed media techniques.

It is a class rich in all things handmade 
with clear video instructions.

Register early and get $10. dollars off.



101 mixed media techniques is an online class that consists of
tips, instructions and projects related to mixed media art.
I show you various painting techniques, textural and surface applications, how to make a total of 20 handmade canvases, make your own paint applicators, handmade journals, your own art supplies, handmade paints, adhesives and more...

UPDATED:
class starts August 3rd. 
To read more about this class and to register : 

CLICK HERE


No comments: