Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Online Classes

I am starting the New Year with three new classes and a HUGE week long sale.
The Painted Page, Paper Beads, and Mixed Media Portraits ( The Alma Stoller Way )
and I am also part of 21 Secrets LIVE!


All of my online classes are ongoing....meaning that you can register for it any time.

The Painted Page starts January 27th 2014
Paper Beads starts February 17th 2014
Mixed Media Portraits ( The Alma Stoller Way) starts March 24th 2014
and
21 Secrets LIVE! on May 22nd



I will also be teaching as part of 21 Secrets LIVE!
which is hosted by Connie Hozvicka of Dirty Footprints Studio 
The 'LIVE' part of this awesome event is that I, along with 21 other artists
will be connecting with you in real time....
Each session is designed to get you art journaling at that moment,
creating work that is inspired, freeform and super awesome.


 

No comments: