Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Paper Beads
online class


This is what I have been working on for the past few weeks..... my collection of aromatic paper beads for my new online class called Paper Beads.
In this class you will learn how to make these fragrant beads as well as other 
creative paper bead designs.


This is a small sampling of the collection.
I have made these in all sizes and shapes..... 
from basic circles and squares, to more organic and free flowing shapes.

Recycling is a part of the process of making these delicately fragrant jewels.
I have my own process for making these, my preferred method and supplies 
and that is what I am excited to share with you.


This class starts tomorrow, February 26th.
I am excited to share with you the various ways that I make Paper Bead.

*join me and take advantage of this one day sale I am having*


read more about it HERE
or at:



No comments: