Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Fabric Jewelry with a Tropical Punch



I was sent a package of Tropical Punch Beads and jewelry components
 to design a piece of jewelry with.


I decided to make something that was bright and colorful and that 
I felt was authentic to my own personal style.


So following the instructions from a fabric bead tutorial that I recently posted,
I decided to create a necklace made out of fabric beads, fabric and the 
Tropical Punch beads that I got.

 


I decided to make a necklace that was colorful, bohemian in style, 
but still consistent with the retro-Brazilian vibe of the
Tropical Punch line.


Using fabric with the Tropical Punch line of beads worked well.
The beads are strong and colorful, and are a great way to 
embellish a variety of jewelry items.


2 comments:

nancy lynn donaldson said...

stunning creation!

Sue Marrazzo said...

REALLY FUN!