Thursday, December 3, 2015

a Thank You gift for YOU:
Buy one class, get one FREE



Thank you to all of you whom have emailed me about the FREE ONLINE CLASS that I posted a few days ago. I am so glad that you have enjoyed it. 

It is one way that I can say THANK YOU.

I have been thinking a lot about YOU....yes, YOU....because YOU, have been able to make it possible for me to live a creative life.
Your interest in what I do and what I have to share about art and creative recycling has made it possible for me to devoted myself to my art form.
So, thank you. Thank you for continuing to register for my online classes, for watching my YouTube videos,  for enjoying my tutorials and making it go viral on Pinterest, and for your emails of support and appreciation.

For all of that and more I am endlessly grateful.

A have a THANK YOU gift for you.



For the entire month of December, when you sign up for one of my online classes I am gifting a second class for FREE.
Yes, completely FREE. This is something that I have done before via this blog and I am happy to continue to share my appreciation.


check out my list of classes HERE
buy one and then choose the other one you want for FREE.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you


No comments: