Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Video Tutorial:
How to Make Glue


I love aromatherapy. 
I study it and use it in every area of my home and personal care, including in the making of my handmade art supplies.

In this video tutorial I want to show you how I make glue that you can scent with your favorite essential oil.

For glue making, I recommend using essential oils that contains antifungal and antibacterial properties, like peppermint oil, lavender oil, tea tree oil, citronella and lemon.

You will need: 
- essential oil
-alum
-sugar
-flour
-water
-mason jars
-some basic cooking supplies
-a stove or hot plate.
some of my essential oils



Alum or aluminum sulfate is used in a lot of ways. To purify water, adjust the ph of soil in gardening, in paper making, in baking, in pickling and in fabric dyeing.
Alum can be found HERE  and HERE





1 comment:

thefolia said...

Well I never thought...but thanks for the tutorial...I will give it a shot. Happy creating!